The lands of Gorder
Charms and runes.
- This flat square stone has several siguls carved into it. As you pick it up you feel lighter as if you could run faster than before.*
5+ to speed.
- This round stone has a hole in which you could put a string through. On it’s bottom is a single druidric symbol. You can feel something pulsing in it like it’s trying to get out.*
Magic attacks have a 1+ to damage.
- This polished stick is about 2 inches tall and has black druidric writing on it. Holding it you feel like your footsteps are more silent*
1+ to hide and move silently.
Charm of Vitality:
- This snail shell rests comfortably in your hand and holding you feel healthy and robust.*
1+ to hp.
Charm of grace:
This is a small bone with stripes running through it. It makes you feel more light feeted.
1+ to dex.
Charm of the animal:
- This is a small skull of a chipmonk. Delicate to the touch. Across it’s forehead is druidric writing that flickers for a moment with green light.*
2+ to handle animal checks.
Charm of pain:
- This bone has been carved into a small knife like charm. Red paint covers the tip. Holding it you feel uneasy and the skin that touches it becomes sore as if you pricked your finger with it.*
1+ to damage with weapons.
Rune of speech:
- This necklace has a tooth at the center of it. Holding it you feel more fluent.
2+ to diplomacy.
Charm of strength:
- This twisted piece of wood is small enough to fit in the small of your palm and while holding it you feel stronger.*
1+ to strength.